For sale or lease
The Witmack and Charlton estates are situated on the western side of Toowoomba City in South East Queensland, with facilities designed and constructed for businesses servicing the resources, transport and logistics sectors.
- Large lots available from 1Ha to 2Ha. Lots can be amalgamated.
- All infrastructure charges prepaid representing cost savings of up to $30/sqm (Witmack Industry Park)
- All lots fully serviced and levelled ready for construction
- Easy access to the Warrego Highway
- Access to the Toowoomba Bypass available at major interchanges to be constructed at the Cecil Plains Road and the Warrego Highway
- Hard stand facilities and lay down yards available
- Close proximity to jet-capable Brisbane West Wellcamp Airport and proposed inter-modal rail terminal
- Commenced operation in 2012 with a number of major facilities now operating.
Available services include:
- 3-Phase Power;
- Reticulated town water (approximately 150mm diameter water main);
- Kerbed road train; and
- Extendable trailer accessible roads.
Join leading national and international businesses now operating within the estate including: BP, Iplex, Vinidex, Saxon Energy, Savanna Drilling, and Boral.
VIEW A SELECTION OF OUR COMPLETED PROJECTS